Odds That Never End

A chronicle of the many busy things my hands (and maybe other bits as well) are up to.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Tree is Finished!

I did it! I finally finished my tree. AND, it didn't take me a million years. LOL I'm so proud. I took some pictures along the way to share.

All 5 bazillion ceramic pieces glued in place:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Squooshing in the grout:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Grout all Squooshed:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wiped, polished and set:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Total cost: Less than $10! How cool is that???

Here is one Hadyn made. It's titled "Best Friends"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just LOVE how hers turned out. She has 2 more she's working on as holiday presents. I'll post them when she's done.

~Mars

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber Mc said...

Oh Mars! It's beautiful!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Both of them.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Mars! You never cease to amaze me in what you make. You talents run deep!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home