Odds That Never End

A chronicle of the many busy things my hands (and maybe other bits as well) are up to.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Still Growing..........

My tree is still growing. I just might actually finish this puppy sometime this year! LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm pooped tonight. I taught my Human Physiology class this morning and we all had a blast. We were doing the urinary system and the kids all got to pee in cups and test their urine. LOL The reactions ranged from grossed out to totally engrossed. They also dissected a sheep's kidney. As you can imagine we had a fabulous time talking about all kinds of smelly bodily functions. I tell you, I am totally a teen boy at heart so I fit right in with all the pooping, peeing, farting, and belching talk. The kids all love the class. The parents had a meeting and asked me to teach again next semester. I decided on Chemistry. I'm pretty excited. Not only am I getting paid, but I love doing it and Hadyn gets to take the class for free. So in the end, I think we all win.

Hmmm, it's 8pm and I haven't even begun to think about dinner for dh and I. Hadyn is in bed (finally) and I guess it's time for a little one on one with Scott. One of my favorite times of the day.

~Mars

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That tree is amazing!! It literally takes my breath away!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home