Quick and Dirty
I've been busy, but not much time to chat. Here are some highlights from this week:
Entrelac Dishcloth (yes, I KNOW I have a bit of a problem)

Felted bars of soap:

Felted Eggs with magnetic hematite inside:


Those suckers are strong!

A knight's tabard for my dd's homeschool coop. She designed the coat of arms. I know she looks cranky in the picture, but she really loves it. She's just using her surly knight look for the camera. Being a knight is serious business!

And, some hand dyed flannel, wool stuffed veggies.

Oh, and one strawberry. It's soon to have a few friends along:

Finally, an updated picture of the monstrosity that is my entrelac basket. UGH

OK, off to do some work. It's only past midnight and I have a TON to do! Guess I'll go make another cup of tea. YUM.
~Mars
Entrelac Dishcloth (yes, I KNOW I have a bit of a problem)

Felted bars of soap:

Felted Eggs with magnetic hematite inside:


Those suckers are strong!

A knight's tabard for my dd's homeschool coop. She designed the coat of arms. I know she looks cranky in the picture, but she really loves it. She's just using her surly knight look for the camera. Being a knight is serious business!

And, some hand dyed flannel, wool stuffed veggies.

Oh, and one strawberry. It's soon to have a few friends along:

Finally, an updated picture of the monstrosity that is my entrelac basket. UGH

OK, off to do some work. It's only past midnight and I have a TON to do! Guess I'll go make another cup of tea. YUM.
~Mars

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home