Odds That Never End

A chronicle of the many busy things my hands (and maybe other bits as well) are up to.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mutant Dishcloth

I'm doing a Dishcloth Swap and for my first amazing contribution, I made a very large, cabled mutant dishcloth!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's definitely more of a dish towel. Sigh.

For my second cloth, I'm doing an entrelac in garter stitch. I just started tonight. LOVE it. But then, I'm thinking I'm having a bit of a problem with entrelac. It's called OBSESSION. ROFL Really what I'm doing is building up the nerve to actually start my dream project. The Lady Elenor Entrelac Stole from Scarf Style. I want one of these SO bad, I can taste it. I found a really cool blog today where people contribute their projects from the Scarf Style book. Oh man, it so did NOT help my Obsessive Entrelac Disorder. I'm afraid to price the yarn, it takes 10+ skeins. EEK!

I have 3 skeins of Knit Pick's Elegance in natural color to make a sweet wrap for dd. She's going to be a flower girl in my cousin's wedding and the bride chose this gown in pearl pink. The wedding is in April and I'm thinking dd is going to be a bit chilly. I'm going to make Blue Collar from Scarf Style. If I have time, I'll add pale pink ribbons and pearl beads along the edges.

It's nearly 2:30 am, off to read a bit and go to sleep. I was up till 3:30 am last night shoveling snow. I did totally poop out this afternoon and take a nap. It was a deep one too. I woke up and dh made me a cup of tea and gave it to me with a big kiss and hug. Gosh, he's the best ever!

~Mars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home