My First Sock
I'm working on my first sock, ever! It was like magic when I turned that first heel:

Of course it was 2 am and NO ONE was around to share my joy. Even though I was sick with the flu, I can safely say I was actually giddy.
Here is the sock today, modeled by dh:

This picture left me with one very important question, "Why didn't I marry a man with smaller feet?"
Look at his other foot. Those are the knitted/felted mocs I made him this year. He wears them every day. Gosh, I love that man!
~Mars

Of course it was 2 am and NO ONE was around to share my joy. Even though I was sick with the flu, I can safely say I was actually giddy.
Here is the sock today, modeled by dh:

This picture left me with one very important question, "Why didn't I marry a man with smaller feet?"
Look at his other foot. Those are the knitted/felted mocs I made him this year. He wears them every day. Gosh, I love that man!
~Mars

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home