Finally Human Again!
Whew! What a crazy few weeks. I went to the Sewing Mama Retreat and had a blast. I got to see many old friends and meet many more. I even made it to the Expo. LOL Here is a group shot of many of the Mamas. I'm right, smack in the middle. I have on the hand dyed blue, v-neck shirt:

It was 4 days of laughing, crafting, eating, beading, sushi-ing, expo-ing, hanging out, and so much more. I hardly slept the whole time. I remember one night looking at my watch (that was still set for home time) and realized it read 6 am! I was STILL UP.
Of course after I came home, I succumbed to the expo plague. First it was a very nasty cold, then a lovely stomach virus. Many of us ended up sick afterwards. Even the viruses had a party. UGH
It's Sunday night. I've been home 8 days and I'm finally feeling human. Though I seemed to have shared the stomach virus with dh............
~Mars

It was 4 days of laughing, crafting, eating, beading, sushi-ing, expo-ing, hanging out, and so much more. I hardly slept the whole time. I remember one night looking at my watch (that was still set for home time) and realized it read 6 am! I was STILL UP.
Of course after I came home, I succumbed to the expo plague. First it was a very nasty cold, then a lovely stomach virus. Many of us ended up sick afterwards. Even the viruses had a party. UGH
It's Sunday night. I've been home 8 days and I'm finally feeling human. Though I seemed to have shared the stomach virus with dh............
~Mars

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home