Entrelac!!! Waaa Hoooo!
I did it! I did it! I've always wanted to learn Entrelac. So, I took a 3 hour class at my LYS. First we learned how to knit backward. Oh my, that was fun! LOL Then we made a cool swatch. I think I'll make a second one, felt them, and stitch them together to make a small bag for Hadyn.

Now I'm totally sucked into doing more. Check out this cool Scarf. OR, maybe this one. In my dreams, right?! ROFL When I showed it to dh, he asked if I'd be modeling it for him. I asked if he'd like that, and he said he thought it had a bit too much padding. I said that I thought I'd need a yarn with a good deal of elastic in it to hold up these sad and droopy girls. Perhaps some Cascade Fixation? Hmmm, not sure it has enough snap to it to really work. LOL Maybe pure elastic?
I do have a pattern for a really cool felted entrelac tote. I might try. It combines two of my favorite things, my current obsession of entrelac and felting. Oh, now THAT is pure joy!
~Mars

Now I'm totally sucked into doing more. Check out this cool Scarf. OR, maybe this one. In my dreams, right?! ROFL When I showed it to dh, he asked if I'd be modeling it for him. I asked if he'd like that, and he said he thought it had a bit too much padding. I said that I thought I'd need a yarn with a good deal of elastic in it to hold up these sad and droopy girls. Perhaps some Cascade Fixation? Hmmm, not sure it has enough snap to it to really work. LOL Maybe pure elastic?
I do have a pattern for a really cool felted entrelac tote. I might try. It combines two of my favorite things, my current obsession of entrelac and felting. Oh, now THAT is pure joy!
~Mars

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home