Odds That Never End

A chronicle of the many busy things my hands (and maybe other bits as well) are up to.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

I thought I'd post what my typical breakfast looks like since so many people say they struggle with a good, nutritious, high protein meal. This is what I eat on days when I have a few minutes to prep. On days I don't, I just eat two hard cooked eggs, a banana and an apple or grapefruit.

Chopped Hard Cooked Eggs & Veggies in a Collard Green Wrap

Photobucket

In the picture you'll also see a grapefruit and banana. I didn't eat ALL of that! LOL I shared it with my dd.

Here is how to wrap the egg & veggies.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

YUM!!!
Photobucket

I use this same method for wrapping:
*Egg Salad and Veggies
*Hummus and Veggies
*Crumbled Tofu Burger and Veggies
*Chickpea Salad (Mock Tuna Salad) and Veggies
*Or anything else you might eat as a sandwich

Add a hot cup of tea to the above picture and that's pretty much what I eat! Enjoy.

~Mars

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber Mc said...

silly me...never thought of using anything other than a tortilla. I'm gonna give it a try.

You are always such a food inspiration to me.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mars, can you share your chickpea salad recipe?

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home