Odds That Never End

A chronicle of the many busy things my hands (and maybe other bits as well) are up to.

Friday, February 01, 2008

We're Using a Ramp To Exit The House!

Since the front porch has been demolished for a few weeks now and the weather hasn't cooperated with pouring the new concrete, we've been using the side porch door as our entrance/exit. This last weekend this happened:

Going...
Photobucket

Going...
Photobucket

GOING...
Photobucket

GOING...
Photobucket

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Yes, that's right, I no longer have a side porch (or a way to get into and out of my house). They are taking the roof down this next weekend, providing the weather will corporate! So, they've built me a temporary ramp out my front door that goes over the pit that will one day be my new front porch. The dog just loves it...........NOT! You have to drag her down. Sigh.

Well, to end this on a funny note (because I really do need some laughter in my life right now), I have one more picture to share with you. I was watching the guys tear up the old boards and decided I wanted an "in progress" picture. So, I grabbed my camera and snapped the following picture. When dh saw it, he started laughing at me. He asked if I enjoyed taking a picture of construction guy butt! I looked and cracked up! I was SO focused on the removal of the boards, I didn't realized I got Danny and Storm's bum shots! ROFL So, for your viewing pleasure, I bring you...................

Construction Guy Butt

Photobucket

~giggle, giggle, giggle.....Mars.....giggle, giggle, giggle

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber Mc said...

I love me some nice arse too!

I love seeing all the progress!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home