Odds That Never End

A chronicle of the many busy things my hands (and maybe other bits as well) are up to.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Basil Coming Out Of Our Ears!

This is just *part* of our basil harvest. It's been so warm, I've put off the final processing till now. There more out there, not to mention the tons I've already done. Whew! Good thing we LOVE pesto.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I made many batches yesterday, but ran out of ingredients! (obviously NOT basil, LOL) So, I forge on today. Hadyn has been a super help. She's a great leaf picker. LOL But I guess she's motivated since pesto pasta is one of her most favorite dishes. YUM!

OK, off to make pesto and clean up my house a bit. We have a contractor coming out to give us an estimate on exterior renovations. Waaa Hooooo!

~Mars

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm...basil.
-melissa

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious darling!!

~Cheryl

4:21 PM  
Blogger Amber Mc said...

Ooooooo yum!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home