More Knitting Goodies
I schlepped out the camera today and took some current photos. Thought I'd share!
I really need a kick in the butt to finish these socks. Sigh. I was suffering from SSS (Second Sock Syndrome) most of the Spring and Summer. I'm thinking knitting a pair for dh was not a good idea for my first socks. He has big feet and they go on forever! I showed these same socks some time ago. They are Thuja from Knitty.com.

Finally, my second Anthropologie caplet. The first one was for Hadyn. She wore it in my cousin's wedding. This one is for me. I think I'm going to make it with 3/4 sleeves. I'll get more wear out of it that way. I'm using some Peace Fleece from my stash. I'm really, really, really hoping it softens up after washing! It's ROUGH! But, my goal was to use up stash and not buy more yarn. So, there you go!
I am ready to split the sleeves off to start the body.

I don't think I ever posted the one I made for Hadyn. She was the flower girl in my cousin's wedding. She looked SO beautiful.


Here she is just after the wedding:

And finally, picture of Tie One On from Knitty.com. It's warm and cute, but I can't for the life of me figure out which is the outside and which is the inside. They sorta look the same on both sides. Currently have a small piece of fuchsia pink yarn tied to the outside bottom edge. Short of sewing a name tag in the back like my Mommy used to do, any suggestions? I could embellish it a bit, but I'm stumped and uninspired. What would you do?
Cascade 220 yarn from my stash. I'm trying really hard to use up my stash. It's a bit, um, excessive. EEK!

~Mars
I really need a kick in the butt to finish these socks. Sigh. I was suffering from SSS (Second Sock Syndrome) most of the Spring and Summer. I'm thinking knitting a pair for dh was not a good idea for my first socks. He has big feet and they go on forever! I showed these same socks some time ago. They are Thuja from Knitty.com.

Finally, my second Anthropologie caplet. The first one was for Hadyn. She wore it in my cousin's wedding. This one is for me. I think I'm going to make it with 3/4 sleeves. I'll get more wear out of it that way. I'm using some Peace Fleece from my stash. I'm really, really, really hoping it softens up after washing! It's ROUGH! But, my goal was to use up stash and not buy more yarn. So, there you go!
I am ready to split the sleeves off to start the body.

I don't think I ever posted the one I made for Hadyn. She was the flower girl in my cousin's wedding. She looked SO beautiful.


Here she is just after the wedding:

And finally, picture of Tie One On from Knitty.com. It's warm and cute, but I can't for the life of me figure out which is the outside and which is the inside. They sorta look the same on both sides. Currently have a small piece of fuchsia pink yarn tied to the outside bottom edge. Short of sewing a name tag in the back like my Mommy used to do, any suggestions? I could embellish it a bit, but I'm stumped and uninspired. What would you do?
Cascade 220 yarn from my stash. I'm trying really hard to use up my stash. It's a bit, um, excessive. EEK!

~Mars

1 Comments:
I have knitting envy. It's never caught on with me, but I love looking at photos like yours and lusting a little over how soft and warm those socks must be.
Hadyn looks wonderful in the wedding photos! And you're looking good, too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home