Odds That Never End

A chronicle of the many busy things my hands (and maybe other bits as well) are up to.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I may short out my keyboard.....

From drooling so much! I'm just completely taken by this fabric. Please, someone save me from going broke!

And I am totally making this bag. It's calling my name so loud, I can't even hear my book on tape playing in the background. In fact, I'd venture to say it's SCREAMING at me!

This bag would make a rockin' knitting bag!

I'm totally bummed this tape is sold out. I might have to get some of this one just because I'm so upset!

These almost induce baby lust. Almost.......

Of course, I just bought my plane tickets today for my trip to Seattle. AND got a reconditioned iPod for a great price. Thankfully I just finished a dye order that will cover the price of both. YAY! Now, someone quick order something from me so I can order some of this cool fabric from UK!

OK, enough! I must go workout! I've been a very bad girl this week. Now, in my defense, it is my hungry week (the week before my moontime), but still. It hasn't been pretty.

~Mars

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Window shopping online is my cyber chocolate bar. Luckily I am usually broke (cheap?) enough to make hitting the Buy Now button. If I had some cash I would be dangerous!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home